View 4.0.2 - Change Log
- New option "-fallback1pass" will output 1st pass result as final result
when the 2nd pass fails.
- Added support for "USEPOWER=T" on feature extraction.
- "-AM_GMM" becomes optional: GMM will share AM params if not specified.
- GMM rejection does not work (since 4.0.1)
- Cannot specify other A/D device on Linux/ALSA correctly.
- Sometimes fails to read a big N-gram.
- Sometimes crush with "-record" option.
- Callback timing modified on real-time input with sp-segment/GMM/VAD.
- Other minor fixes.