Release Details: nvdajp_snapshot / jpdev120509 Release InfoPermalink: Release Date: 2012-05-09 10:25
System RequirementsOperating System: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Operating System: Any editions of Japanese 32bit/64 bit Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (including Server versions), Windows 2000 may work with some functions.
Memory: 256MB or more.
Processor Speed: 1.0GHz or upper.
Disk Space: (approx.) 120Mb.
NVDA 日本語チームがリリースする jpdev120509 は
NVDA 本家の開発版をベースに作... (
Screen reader NVDA jpdev120509 is a snapshot version from NVDA Japanese Team.... (
Screen reader NVDA jpdev120509 is a snapshot version from NVDA Japanese Team.
Please note that this is a development version.
Your feedback is welcome.
Mailing list in Japanese:
Changes from the repository of NVDA project:
(1) JTalk (Japanese TTS engine based on Open-JTalk) speech driver is added.
(2) Japanese input method support is added.
(3) Experimental Japanese braille display driver (DirectBM, KGS Device) is added.
(4) Update Check is disabled.
Default setting of update-autoCheck is changed to false.
(5) About NVDA dialog is modified.
versionInfo message is modified to avoid hangup within launcher live environment.
What's New in this version:
(1) JTalk (Japanese TTS) is updated. Now capPitchChange works correctly.
(2) KGS Device is added as the new braille display driver.
Pleases select "Japanese by NVDAJP" as braille code table for this driver.
KGS Braille Memo BM46 is used for development.
(3) Greek and Russian alphabets of charactor description table is updated.
(1) Functions require UI Access privilege do not work, because the executable files are not signed.
(2) While starting NVDA, nvdaHelperRemote error dialog is shown on Windows 7.
(3) Application icon (NVDAJP Telescope Goldfish) is missing at Windows Start Menu.
Repositories are as follows:
lp:~nishimotz/nvdajp/main rev 4241
lp:~nishimotz/nvdajp/MiscellaneousDependencies rev 82
based on NVDA main 5171:
Takuya Nishimoto, NVDA Japanese Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Releases in nvdajp_snapshot