Would you recoomend this project?
The Network-Integrated Multimedia Middleware (NMM) is a flow graph based multimedia framework that allows to create distributed multimedia applications: local and remote multimedia devices or software components can be combined.
You can download file releases of nmm project from List of release files
System RequirementsOperating System: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms), Apple iPhone, MacOSX, POSIX (Linux,BSD,Solaris etc..), Linux, Windows, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Sony PlayStation 3
List of release files
- Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable
- Intended Audience: Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering, Information Technology, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry
- License: GNU General Public License v2 (GPLv2), Other/Proprietary License
- Natural Language: English
- Operating System: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms), Apple iPhone, MacOSX, POSIX (Linux,BSD,Solaris etc..), Linux, Windows, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP, Sony PlayStation 3
- Programming Language: C++, IDL
- Topic: Freecode.com, Multimedia, Frameworks, SourceForge.net, Distributed Computing
- User Interface: Graphical, Framebuffer, OpenGL, X11 Applications, Project is a remote control application, No Input/Output (Daemon), Command-line, Console/Terminal, DirectX, Win32 (MS Windows)