[JM:01071] MY DONATINON,

アーカイブの一覧に戻る

Esth Sév estse****@gmail*****
2014年 11月 1日 (土) 04:11:47 JST

MY DONATINON,

Greetings,I am Mrs.Esther Séverin  I am 49 years old . an aging widow suffering from long time illness. i am currently admitted in a hospital here in Abidjan cote d' Ivore, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr.Tom Séverin The amount of ($5million dollars USD)  for the upkeep of CHURCHES/MOSQUE widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.
if you are trusted and know you can handle this project whit the fear of GOD/ALLAH

Nurse help me to write this email.

Hoping to hearing from you
Remain blessed
Mrs.Esther Séverin