[JM:01252] Follow-up letter. Answer us.

アーカイブの一覧に戻る

rkeil****@panas***** rkeil****@panas*****
2016年 8月 19日 (金) 01:20:30 JST

Greetings,

I am writing to you again. As sometimes e-mail messages fail to go through, I will resend my e-mail messages. If you do
not find cooperation with us interesting, inform us please.

Now our world-known corporation is actively developing in Asia and of course in Japan. Nowadays Now economic situation
in Japan is much prospective for our corporation. In 2016-2020 we want to establish more than 20 representative offices,
offices, and main offices in all large cities. Our corporation obtained your address from a recruiting company in Japan.
Your profile is anticipatorily suitable for our company. We would like to make you a job offer.

Some information about our possible cooperation.

Our firm delivers a wide range of first-class financial services. We co-work with many companies of the world level. We
advance in accordance with the franchising network scheme. You have a good opportunity to join our organization and head
the office of organization in your region during 1-2 years.

We do not require any working experience for we offer a practical training period. The preparation period is for almost
a month. At this time you have two-three mentors of different specialization areas. During the practical training period
you will earn your first money, not less than one thousand dollars. Besides, you will get large experience of conducting
negotiations with customers and companions, completing business documents, issuing orders for payment, and relevant
performing of partnership contracts.

Wages in our corporation are very high. I think it is only in six months when your salary will be not less that USD 10
000. You must be an industrious and responsible person, and follow instructions of our managers.

Diligence, commitment, ambitiousness, and the main thing, MODESTY are demanded, because the job deals with high amounts
of money and secret data. We do not require any investment. You will get a certificate after finishing the training
period.

I am so sorry if you get 2-3 messages from me at the same time. I will provide you with detailed detals of the
cooperation as soon as I get your answer. My email is the following: isami****@yahoo*****
I am looking forward to your quick answer.