[JM:01486] [important] this week recommended stock advantage

アーカイブの一覧に戻る
Electronic product dealer amy****@cutel*****
2019年 4月 18日 (木) 03:39:29 JST

Hi,Dear  :
How are you?
 This is Jelix  From  CUTELED ,CHINA SHENZHEN
 Electronic Components: have 15+ years experience on electronic components business
Do you require of all kinds of Electronic components?
We are a leading independent electronic components distributor from China.

Special prices for items :

1.Active components
2.Passive Components
3.Connector &Switch

Need help finding a part? We can help!

Waiting for your contact to discuss the possible deal. Thanks.
Please kindly send us part number and quantity, we will reply to you in 24 hours.

If you need my help in shortage electronic component please let me know  !

best regards
Jelix chen

CuteLED light Co.,ltd
TEL/FAX:86-755-83892766 QQ:416555612