[JM:01511] Additional tcpdump resource

アーカイブの一覧に戻る
Natasha Myles natas****@compa*****
2019年 7月 3日 (水) 21:26:32 JST

Hi,

I noticed you have a link to tcpdump - http://linuxjm.osdn.jp/html/tcpdump/man1/tcpdump.1.html and I wanted to suggest an additional resource to include on your page.

My colleague Tim put together a cheat sheet for tcpdump - https://comparite.ch/tcpdumpcs

The chances are that anyone using tcpdump would likely benefit from our cheat sheet which is a good, quick reference guide to the main features and commands.

Please let me know your thoughts on adding this link to your page?

Thank you in advance.

-Natasha

PS. I hope this suggestion is useful for you but please let me know if it isn’t and I won’t message you again.

Natasha Myles

Comparitech - tech compared and reviewed

Comparitech is owned and operated by Comparitech Limited, company no. 09962280, Kings Lodge, London Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 6AR United Kingdom. Telephone +44(0)333 577 0163